CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Update

Hey everyone, sorry it's been a while since I've typed last...I've been a little busy. :) First of all my page is like kind of messed up and i can't figure out why... This week we were up in Milwaukee Wisconsin (the place we're going to be missionaries). We were visiting some churches that would be possibility's to go to and anchor our ministry in when we move up here. The one church I REALLY liked, we got to spend a lot of time with the youth group and we had a lot of fun... but we'll see where God leads us. We are now heading down to IN to preach in a church tonight, and then tomorrow we are going down to TN for a missions conference. Oh, i really felt God speaking to me this week, it was really awesome. I always expect people to measure up to my expectations. I'm kind of an emotional person and when people don't deal with problems the way i think they should, or the way i want them to i get kind of mad. Anyway God just showed me I need to do the right thing by letting go of my anger and respond right to other people despite the way they deal with problems. Yeah so i just wanted to share that, it probably didn't make sense but oh well...

3 comments:

why said...

Hey wat up...... are we going to see yall soon I think we are Im not sure tho.... any ways... I like what you are writing about.. It's good to know that there is some one that wants what God wants 4 there life..... I am still praying 4 u..... sorry its been so long,, I haavent writen on blog in a longgggggg timeee ... later

Alyssa said...

I am so glad you were able to hear god speak to you.
I love your new banner on the page. at least I think its new :D

why said...

hey look at the vids on my blog... and how do u git the awesome Template