CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Things I Like About Summer....

I love summer... i love waking up to the sound of lawn mowers and the smell of freshly cut grass. I love how you can be wearing short selves during the day and at night you have to put on jeans and a sweatshirt. I love bonfires and camp songs. Farmer tans, beat up pick-up trucks and dirt roads. i love laying in an open field and looking up at all the stars. I love eating ice cream, having water balloon fights, and going swimming. VBS, and youth rallies. I like sitting outside and reading books. Spending days with friends, laughing until i cry, and long walks into the sunset.... Call me weird but i love the feel of sweat on my skin, i love getting up early when the sun is just rising and going for a run. I love bike rides and hiking. I love catching lightning bugs in the dark. I love the Fourth of July, mostly because of the fire works. Oh and you can't forget the fair....all the rides and gross food. I love movies that make me cry, or movies that have sad endings. I love Reese's peanut butter cups because they combine two of my favorite things: peanut butter and chocolate. Oh and I like black coffee in the morning. These are the best things about summer. Well, some of them were about summer, some of them were just things i like....what do you like best about summer?

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

You basically said everything I love about summer :D
except for me, sleeping in and computer days are definetly in the mix.
oh, and parades :D

Ally said...

i love this post! such a good idea i think i'll go do it on my blog. i think i would add endless music days connected to my ipod, pool days with my girls, random shopping trips and sleepovers that are NEVER planned, and the beach.

Alyssa said...

parades are so much fun :D
I absolutley love the goodwill!!! I am so obsessed that I know the best Goodwill in the Pittsburgh area XD

Ally said...

thanx for the comment. and u can get AMAZING blogger backgrounds and other cool jazz from pyzam.com or if u just google free blogger backgrounds it should come up first. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, these are the best things about summer. ^^ I love hanging out and going down to beach, lazy days, sleeping in until noon, wakeboarding, rasberry sorbet, fireworks on the Fourth of July, vacations, watergun fights. Loads of things. (: And all around the memmories I make. Hit back. ^^

Anonymous said...

I like this post very much!!! it's a really great idea!!!! I really like your blog, and I love, love,love your playlist!!!! -Krosemarie

Anonymous said...

ahhh, Caitlin, you made me smile with this blog :) we need to do some of those things together, like go hiking again at Pikes Peak Park, and lay in a field looking up at the stars...speaking of which, we need to pick out a star, remember? i totally forgot!
*jaime