CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Dream

Deep in sleep i dreamed this dream... 'It was her wedding day, she was so happy. Jim was the guy for her and standing by him at the alter she was more sure than ever. She smiled up at him as they prepared to take there vows. Then suddenly a girl in the audience quietly came up and stood next to Jim. he tried to ignore her. The bride thought it was a little odd but the pastor continued with the service, and he started the vows. Before he could get a word out though another girl came out of the audience and stood next to the first girl...another followed the second girl it continued until a string of about 8 girls were lined up at the alter with them. the bride looked up at Jim with tear filled eyes, "Who are all these girls?" His face was pained as he replied, "They're girls from my past, i gave each one some of my heart." She let go of Jim's hand confused. He turned to her with pleading eyes,"but you can have whatever is left...." And then i woke up...i thought, what would it be like if that actually happened at my wedding? what if it was the other way around and a bunch of guys lined up beside me at the alter claiming a piece of my heart? What kind of baggage will i carry into my marriage? ~From:'I Kissed Dating Goodbye'

5 comments:

why said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caitlin said...

yah, you should. I think u would find it very helpful, i learned a lot from it...

Alyssa said...

hey! I really liked your story there, sad but good.
Im Alyssa btw. I was just looking at people with the same interests as me and you popped up!
I love god too :D
I would love to get to know you, cause I love new friends :D

Cassie said...

Makes you really think....

Alyssa said...

hey! you found my blog! That makes me happy :D
I have always been a christian, been going to church since I was little and all, but I basically hated it. Then in 7th grade I found out what a relationship with god truley means and I completley love it now. I must admit, I have been slacking right now.
I go to Bethany Presbyterian Church.
I completley love youth group! It is so fun to have good friends who have the same beliefs as you. I love it. We always go on a mission trip every year(this year is the pittsburgh project) so mabey in our lifetime we may meet(if your youth group does mission trips)

nope. no instruments for me. I sing though!