CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Heart....

No matter how good looking, confident, or self assured someone is there's always been a time in there life when they've been hurt. Some use confidence as a shield to disguise how inadequate they feel. Which, by the way, everyone feels inadequate it's not abnormal. I like to observe people, the way they act or react to things, the way they say things...one word, one face can betray their real feelings. Humans are notorious for masquerades. In fact we do it so often we've become quite well at it and it's almost hard to detect; but you can if you look really hard. I know a lot of seemingly care-free individuals that, at first glance, seem to have their life together, but when you look again, and maybe, put yourself in their place you uncover a part of them you didn't think existed. Spiritual struggles, broken hearts, depression, uncertainty, fear... Anyway, everyone has problems. You know how it is in movies and stuff...the hot, popular football player stereo type turns out to be an insecure, quiet, poet at heart. I've found that A LOT of people are that way. Don't judge people for face value, they always go deeper.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

pumps are just a certain type of heel. Actually, I wouldn't suggest those. sorry I recommended those, I had a moment of brain deadness. I would suggest a full footed sling back. They are very easy to walk on and are comfortable too! Here is a link to an example. (ps. It was just a quick google search, so don't actually get these. I think they are HIDEOUS, but you can get an idea off of them)

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/39390510/c/585.html

why said...

cattlen, long time no write how are. I like your blog it's much better mine. so how is your pinao going, practising like craze I imagin, well I'm praying for you just wanted you to know.

why said...
This comment has been removed by the author.