CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Last day at work....

Java Jones from the back....Kind of a bad picture.

The counter
When you first walk in...
Outside Java Jones
This is Leann Herman, my boss. She is so nice and sweet. I think she was the best first boss anyone could have. You have more of a friendship with her than a business relationship with her. It's very cool. She's really funny and motherly....So yeah she's cool. Sydney's her daughter. I think it's really cool that she opened Java Jones. Oh, and I have to tell you, Starbucks is a cool place but Java Jones is the best. Why? Starbucks are all the same, their colors are green and white, with a star and that little person in the middle of it. Java Jones on the other hand has individuality, and it's own spacial character. There's not another place like it. I've learned so much there: for one, coffee is an art, not a job. Second, do the best you can; and third, it's all about team work, you cannot accomplish anything at work without it. Don't think that your part is anymore important than the others, because if you didn't have the other person doing the insignificant stuff everything would fall apart. Yeah, so I've had fun, and i wish i could go back. :) I'll work at the coffee shop at college or something, it's all good. :)

2 comments:

Sarah Sellers said...

Hey I love ur new blog layout it's really cool...I would love to work at a coffee shop I might just do that when i get back from Nepal...java Jones seems like A really nice place to work I bet you miss ur friend like crazy ... well i g2g I'll ttyl
luv ya gurl

Anonymous said...

hey sorry I have't write... been thinking allot any ways I hope we can still have the bet I will aweswer your QU,.,., later bye